Alaska According to Marie

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Around the Lake in Black & White

I went to drop some film off after work yesterday and they told me that I had an old roll of B&W there that had come in from the outlab and I had never picked it up. I didn't remember dropping it off so it was kinda like opening a present when I looked at the pictures. I was very pleased. Half the roll was close-ups of different family members, which I'm not posting yet cause I want to give them as gifts to them and I don't want them to see the pictures before I give it to them. The other half was pictures I had taken on a walk around the lake. I think it was in October sometime. The creek flowing into the lake had not yet frozen over and there is only a little snow on the airstrip. I can't remember with absolute certainty, but I am pretty sure that this was the 1600 speed b&w film that I used in my Canon rebel. I really like the contrast that this speed of film provides. I think I might pick up another roll of it when I pick up the pictures I dropped off yesterday. Here are a few of the pictures for you. I hope you enjoy them!
posted by Marie VW at 7.2.07

1 Comments:

WOW! Those are cool pictures. I like slide.com's new slide effect too, looks almost like a kaliediscope (sp?). Neat pictures Marie.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home