Alaska According to Marie
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Family Time


This past weekend the family went out on a 4-wheeler ride. Everyone except Karla and her boys went. (Calvin was sick and Tucker was anticipating a new patch at Awana.) It was a very fun ride... despite some sketchy parts where my heart skipped a few beats.

On the way back down the mountain, Alexis said that she would pray that we would make it down safe. She heard from Ashlee, who was my passenger up the mountain that we had a couple of scary moments. When we reached the bottom of the trail in safety, I heard Alexis whisper behind me, "Thank You Lord". 
It's my dad's birthday today. Happy Birthday Dad!


5 Comments:
That was a fun day, such good memories. Fun to see your point of view everyday Marie!
I am so glad you started a blog! You are one of my frequented pages now ;-) I love hearing about what is going on in the VW world. Tell Calli and the rest of the gang hello for me.
When are you coming home? I keep having little conversations with Mark about you still being in Kodiak. I hope you'll get get right on posting pictures... I can't wait to talk to you again.
Sarah
Hey Marie!!!
I love the pictures! It's so nice to be able to see what is happening in your lives- and pictures add so much!
Hope you are doing well! Tell the family I said hi.
Thanks for the birthday greeting. I'm not real regular with my blog reading. But eventually will get there. Hey, I didn't notice a link to my blog in your blog list.
Post a Comment
<< Home