Alaska According to Marie

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kodiak

Click to view slideshow of some pictures of Kodiak.

I will put a few here just in case you don't have a chance to view the slideshow. This is a picture of Sophie, Lydia, Dad and me right in front of a waterfall in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Thanks so much Lydia, for bringing us to this beautiful spot!! We were blessed with sweet fellowship in this spot and I will always remember this time with a smile.



This is probably my favorite picture of the bunch... it just sums up in one picture the feeling of Kodiak for me. So pretty...


This was the causeway, or footbridge that connected the community in Port Lions. It was a nice walk that Sophie and I made more than once during our short stay to Port Lions. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to get to know Sophie. It is just so awesome when you meet people that are so different from yourself and are in a completely different place in life and you still find in them a kindred Spirit. I thank the Lord for that.



A man from Kodiak, Mark, took us on a tour of the sights while we were there. We saw a lot of beautiful places and the sun was out the entire time! It was gorgeous. Mark took us to the top of the hill overlooking Kodiak and down the coast. We could see forever! Klint and Kris are looking out together in this picture.



Calli came with us and it was so nice have our own groupie for our first time doing music for others. It can be kinda scary and Calli is so supportive. How will we ever be able to do this without her? I guess she will just have to come all the time, if she can't we will just have to reschedule. :o) I love you Calli!




posted by Marie VW at 9.11.06

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  

You took some great pictures down in Kodiak.

11:21 PM  

I love your pictures, friend! It is so wonderful to see you and Calli and your own adventures! Thanks for sharing!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home