Alaska According to Marie
Monday, August 27, 2007
More of August
I took this picture when the sun was setting. I liked the shadows on the curvy logs.
She is so sweet! Very smiley and happy (mostly). I held her for awhile today while Karla was at a meeting for her wedding business. She is about 7 months now.
This is from my camping trip with Tucker and Gunner. We had a good time out there on the point. They spent time fishing clam shells out of the lake and our neighbor even took them on a canoe ride. It was a very calm and refreshing overnite in our backyard.
There has been so many good skies this month! Tonight is supposed to be a lunar eclipse at 2:37am. I'm gonna try see that.


2 Comments:
I didn't know our neighbor took them out on the canoe! (Lifevests?) How come I feel like I've read this post before? dey ja boo! :-D
I LOVE these pictures... especially the flowers! It makes me miss Alaska and you, my friend! Give Sarah a big hug (that makes her giggle) for me!
Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home